These clean and relaxing candles are handcrafted at Rhumb Line Vineyard. Local Bees wax and local ingredients are used whenever possible. All ingredients are organic. They will make your home smell wonderful. Please keep in mind that scents are meant to enhance a space rather than overpower it. If you prefer a stronger scent, we suggest pairing your candle with another product from our line - like some hydrosol or some essential oil.
Following candle care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you have a nifty little storage container.
Safety first - because candles contain a small flame, we encourage following these common sense rules:
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.