Events & Workshops
Lavender Festival 2023
Rhumb Line Vineyard & Lavender Farm
6255 South Bennett Place
Willcox, AZ 85643
When - Saturday June 10th, 2023 from 8AM-3PM
Tickets - General admission is $5 per person. Children 5 and under are free.
Lavender Farm - The first thing you notice when entering the farm is the lavender. In June, it will be in full bloom and spectacular. We follow organic farming practices to insure our lavender essential oils are free from contaminants. We will be distilling two batches of lavender on the day of the festival. Join us and learn how it all works, and the benefits provided by the lavender. Sample the products made from the lavender and revel in the relaxing aromas. We look forward to showing you how it is done.
Local Artisans - There will be lots of local artisans with cheeses, food, art, and pastries.
Food, Wine, and Beer - You may purchase tickets for wine and beer tastings. $20 for 10 tastings. Each tasting is 1 floz. Wine and beer can also be purchased by the glass or bottle.
- Andy's BBQ Pit
- Curbside Kitchen
Live Music - There will be live music provided by Jay Faircloth.
Things to Know:
- No smoking on property.
- No outside food or beverages.
- We recommend wearing long sleeves, closed toed shoes, and a hat for sun protection.
- Bees - People with allergies should be aware of potential risk.
- Farm Conditions - Road to the property is a graded dirt road. Ground may be uneven in places. Please where appropriate shoes.
- Parking - Outside entry gates, south of property.
- Pets - Must be on a leash at all times. Pets not permitted in the lavender fields. Please pick up after your pets.